Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

{CHASN10S} vt ls1 drag car build

H1GHROLLR

CHEMICALLY SUPERCHARGED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX CLUBSPORT R8 LS1
UPDATE

spent today removing the motor and box as the motor from my clubby will now be making home in the vt over the next few weeks cheers to malcom (fugitv) and sal (af 08 wa) for helping today :) pics below, also the motor removed from this is up for grabs too , 87,000k's great runner pm for details

DSC01488.jpg

DSC01489.jpg

DSC01490.jpg

DSC01491.jpg

DSC01492.jpg

DSC01493.jpg

DSC01494.jpg

DSC01495.jpg

H1GHROLLR

CHEMICALLY SUPERCHARGED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX CLUBSPORT R8 LS1
some pics of the bay with all the shite that a dont need removed and wiring being tidyed up etc , also look closely underneath it seem a noonga fella has become trapped underneath it some how :(

DSC01312.jpg

DSC01311.jpg

H1GHROLLR

CHEMICALLY SUPERCHARGED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX CLUBSPORT R8 LS1
UPDATE (NOT TO DO WITH THE CAR:) )

well we have finally decided to get a bit more serious with the racing side of this car and it now has a registered business name to it, more of a team name then anything but will also have stickers and apparel behind it too, my self and malcom have got the name secured and planning into clothing and stickers is now in process, the name of the team/club/business is MRC MOTORSPORT , i dont want any one to get the wrong idea and think this will have anything to do with the performance industry and/or anyone elses cars , IT IS NOT A WORKSHOP, simply a race team that will be selling merchandise to advertise itself. . . stay posted for updates on the club etc and if you are interested in supporting the team by repping stickers or clothing please contact me and i can give you a little more info..... mark

DSC01324.jpg

DSC01328.jpg

H1GHROLLR

CHEMICALLY SUPERCHARGED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX CLUBSPORT R8 LS1
Monday Malcom collected the MRC shirts from the printers.

Which they have come up great, 100% cotton shirts and all they need is 1 wash before wearing them...

we got a load of sample stickers also which have been put on FUGITV, My cars and a mates VY SS.

We are just sussing out the correct sizing before we make a bulk order.

If anyone is interested in the shirts you can send me a PM.....

By the way the pricing is good in my opinion.

Sizes going from M to 3XL

Cheers,

MRCShirt2JPG.jpg

MRCShirt1JPG.jpg

MRCShirtJPG.jpg