Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cheap Random Mods :)

braddz93

Reaction score
Members Ride
Red 1999 V6 VT Commodore
haha how much did you sell it for? And with the parkers i will have a fiddle around for sure haha somethin to keep me amussed :p
oh yeah my seats are nice and clean but the bottom of the back seat is stained and the carpet is really warn out haha
so do you know where i can get moulded carpets from?

barra218

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 Ute
haha how much did you sell it for? And with the parkers i will have a fiddle around for sure haha somethin to keep me amussed :p
oh yeah my seats are nice and clean but the bottom of the back seat is stained and the carpet is really warn out haha
so do you know where i can get molded carpets from?

$100 fitted :p Molded carpets? like molded mats or actual carpet?

braddz93

Reaction score
Members Ride
Red 1999 V6 VT Commodore
100 BUCKS!!! oh man haha.
like the actual carpet. i would have to pull outh the seats and cntre consol to change it

mitchy_vn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn s pack 5spd/ vs calais S1
2 hole mod, cut ressie off weld straght pipe, run wire for head unit straght to battery, uhmm, polish the plenum on your engine, re-locate battery to boot, clean throttle body, get tweeters off old speakers, break them off, and put them on dash hidden, convert dash lights to blue, pre much all the small stuff ive done to my car is listed here, heaps more done that i cant remember though

wah u mean "run wire for head unit straght to battery" lol wah differnce does that mak for the head unit or .. ? :S got me confsued on that

barra218

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 Ute
wah u mean "run wire for head unit straght to battery" lol wah differnce does that mak for the head unit or .. ? :S got me confsued on that

Im not sure if it would make any difference bro :p prob just more chance of it expoding i dn :p

And the carpet yes,, yes you would :p i wouldn't worry about it. just go to holden and get some nice hsv mats. or if ya don't wana spend that much, i good set from supercheap or something

jay_wr8

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx berlina wagon 5.7
you could pull your dash out and clean it, that'll keep you busy for a day or 2,
also clay bar your car and give it a good polish and then wax, took me 8hrs to clay bar then polish my car

braddz93

Reaction score
Members Ride
Red 1999 V6 VT Commodore
Yeah sorry mate,
i just wanted to no how i would relocate the battery to the boot and then how do i hook my heqadunit up straight to battery and what does this do?
thanks

braddz93

Reaction score
Members Ride
Red 1999 V6 VT Commodore
Oh yeah what is clay bar? where do you get it from?
and how do you use it :p haha

jay_wr8

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx berlina wagon 5.7
clay bar will get rid of all the contaminates on the paint like sap and all that stuff that sticks,
you can get it from autobarn or supercheap, repco
it'll come with quick detailer, just spray that on and go over your car with the clay bar, instructions are on the box
theres probably a how to on relocating the battery, do a search you'll find all the info you need

braddz93

Reaction score
Members Ride
Red 1999 V6 VT Commodore
Yeah true. how much are a full set of HSv mats you rekon?