Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

cheap vr or vs

mahooody

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS III ute ecotec
im after a dirt cheap vr or vs for a project race car if anyone knows a good place in southeastern suburns where i can get one for around $600 - $800

HoldenMan7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 6 SPEED MANUAL
im after a dirt cheap vr or vs for a project race car if anyone knows a good place in southeastern suburns where i can get one for around $600 - $800

Hey Mate

Try find some place or someone that can get you a wholesale car, i know a mate that picked a VN wholesale up for $400, and ran pretty good for whta he payed

cruzn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr Commodore

In that case you need to go to a car auction such as Pickles or Fowles.

HoldenMan7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 6 SPEED MANUAL
do you mean ask a second hand dealer to have a look or something

yeah u could try that though most will say no, though it wont hurt to try, car dealer like holden, ford dont bother trying one of them little dodgy car dealers becasue they buy them from the bigger dealers, or if you know someone that works or owns a lilttle second hand car dealer they can get them cheap

crazywog

XR6 TURBO KING
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 TURBO she needs a tissue achoo
nah id try the wreckers mate as i see heaps and heaps of shells sitting there for ppl toi pick parts from id go in and say how much for this shell and yeh bobs ur uncle :)