Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cheapest Fuel seen

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
i can supply the crystals and magnets if you can supply the epoxy resin were in business :hit:

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
i can supply the crystals and magnets if you can supply the epoxy resin were in business :hit:

Sorry about that, I have already teed up a Queensland business man / millionaire politician to supply the crystals and magnets. Nothing should go wrong from that.

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
Sorry about that, I have already teed up a rich Queensland business man / millionaire politician to supply the crystals and magnets.
That f@t bastard don't trust him he be extinct like the dinosaurs and sink faster then the Titanic :yeah:

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Just for a change of pace, and complete reversal of the original theme of this thread.

Dearest petrol you've seen recently.

91 unleaded at Caltex Twin Servo's on the F3/M1 at Warnervale on 13.4.16.

When the average in this area is probably around 110 - 112, this place charges 126.9. Bloody thieves.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
$15 more for 90 litres is nothing! This is where the argument people have over fuel prices gets so ridiculous... The ACTUAL extra cost is pathetically small. There are far more problems with prices in Australia other than fuel prices but because something is a few extra dollars for the mindless sheep, they all get up in arms about it. How about the cost of food in this country? That's a far bigger issue than the cost of fuel.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
$15 more for 90 litres is nothing! This is where the argument people have over fuel prices gets so ridiculous... The ACTUAL extra cost is pathetically small. There are far more problems with prices in Australia other than fuel prices but because something is a few extra dollars for the mindless sheep, they all get up in arms about it. How about the cost of food in this country? That's a far bigger issue than the cost of fuel.

I'm trying to focus on the original theme of this thread, but in the opposite direction. Food prices are not part of this particular discussion, though I agree that they have escalated unreasonably in recent years.

In my case, I object to the fact that this station appears to be selling above recommended price. Admittedly, there is absolutely no completion, as the nearest stations are up to ten kilometres away and he has the right to charge whatever he likes. I just don't support businesses that charge well above what is reasonable AT A GIVEN TIME. Clearly, if fuel is selling around 15 cents per litre less than he charges, and they are still making a profit, then his costs would be similar so he's selling at a much greater profit margin than his competitors.

Which is a very good reason to stay well away from that station.

Oh, and by the way, when you are on my income, $15 more for 90 litres is a lot.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Who cares someone's trying to rip you off? Ah don't start me!
This is why I now fill up whenever I see a good price once the tank gets down close to half. I'd rather support a servo giving people a good deal than be caught short and have to stop and get it from these robbing bastards :)

Brettly-2008

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS Commodore - Ford Territory ... both camps
The prices servos charge for everything other than fuel is the real crime! They cant make good enough profit off fuel so the charge double for everything else. And not just junk food, my local Caltex hires car trailers for $170 per day -talk about a joke!