Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cheapest NON X-force exhaust install in Melbourne.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
^^ if you didn't notice an increase changing from stock headers to HSV extractors then you have a problem.
Saying that headers don't make power but its the axleback muffler replacement... well you have it arse about is all. The axleback muffler makes the exhaust sound good.
I had the above mods I was getting 255kw and more importantly 580nm. That's a huge gain over stock setup for just $25/kw.
No need to toss the stock muffler axle back, that far back they are not so restrictive. I reckon make more power up front so they do their job muffling it rather than making bugger all power and amplifying a fart with a straight through axle back.

juzz88

Reaction score
Members Ride
hopefully a VX SS
Hi all,

Just an update. I think I'm gonna go with the full hurricane 2.5" system with 1 7/8" headers from taylah made exhausts - $2600 fitted.

Just need to get the roadworthy done first so I can get it registered in Vic.

Where can I get one done cheap in Melbourne's north or west? Cheapest I've been quoted is $150, which seems a bit steep.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk