Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Check out this feral chick

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
What a stupid slapper good to see her put in her place. Just out of curiosity, most the members here are blokes, what would you have done if you were one of the fellas who encountered this lovely young lady's charming behaviour? Any qualms about knocking this scrag on her arse?

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
I'm amazed at action of those blokes good on them but never less all of them would have tapped her if giving half the chance

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
What a stupid slapper good to see her put in her place. Just out of curiosity, most the members here are blokes, what would you have done if you were one of the fellas who encountered this lovely young lady's charming behaviour? Any qualms about knocking this scrag on her arse?

Take her home to meet mum..............:boxing:

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5speed With ecotec conversion

I would of bought up some flem and spat a big green golly straight back in her face.. Dragged her out of the train by her ear or something and did what they did and dump her on the platform.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Any qualms about knocking this scrag on her arse?

The rule generally is you don't hit women. For me that means a man who is angry at a female and gives her a slap/punch/beating/kicking/whatever just because he can.

However if some feral female spits on someone and is trying to provoke them into a fight then the gloves are off I say and she can cop a hit or two. For instance the man standing in the corner did nothing to deserve the punch in the face and stomach therefore at that point the "never hit a female" rule is moot.

Be nice to think she sobered up today and upon realising she is the subject of negative comments thanks to Youtube she might feel some shame, however I think that type of person would somehow justify her actions and play victim.

Cava454

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VZ SS
If they deserve just punch their ####ing head in.

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
shes certainly a keeper..especially if you love centrelink handouts

Biznatch303

Pew Pew Lasers
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR Ute/ 16 MQ Triton

I was out on the drink one night and was leaving a pub and bumped into this girl knocking her drink out of her hand, i was in the middle of saying sorry when out of the corner of my eye i noticed this other girl (girl i bumped into friend) coming towards me with a bottle in hand raised above her head and seemed to have every intention of smashing me in the face with it.

She swung once and i managed to miss it, i was like "f*** this i'm not copping a bottle to the head" so she was in the middle of the next swing when i charged her, gave her a very heavy handed open palm to the face and at the same time pushing her onto her arse. Security were all over it straight after that. Cops came and watched the CCTV footage and i basically got a "nice work cya later" speech from the coppers :).

Big-Al

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 5.7 M6
I think you are all way off the mark. This girl is clearly a member of Fight Club. "Today i want you to pick a fight with a complete stranger... and lose"

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L

When it was just verbal, I would have just gone somewhere else.

Is she touched me without force, a warning that further touching will result in me touching her and I would have said it loud enough to ensure witnesses heard my warning.

Is she touched me with force, chicken wing arm bar and removal from train gently.

If she spat on me, chicken wing armbar with more pressure and more aggressive removal from train.

If anyone says that guys are not supposed to touch woman, I'm a nw age guy who's all about equality. That and if it was a bloke it would be an arm bar to the point of extreme pain and potentially also an "accidental" face plant into the nearest face level object.

In regards to this, the blokes involved were winding her up too but the look of it. So this suggest they are not the innocent party. Personally I feel she is lucky, there are plenty of males out there who would not have hesitated to deck her rather than just throw her off the train.

Having said ALL of the above, judging by her lovely vocab and her impressive spitting technique. She is a nasty nasty nasty person and deserved it.