Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chev badge and grill

Holden V8 SS Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 VN Track Car
Hi there.

Does anyone have for sale a Chev grill for a VZ SS ute or knows anyone that sells them I want one for mine VZ SS would be excellent cheers.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Autobarn and holden have them.

taztassio

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S L67
I didnt know they SS was a chevy?

interesting

neephius

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 M A4
What you did not know that From the Late VTs SS onwards which in this day and age is a 5.7L or 6.0L CHEV Motor even the 3.8L V6 was actually a buick v6 which actually makes that a CHEV also. Where ya been. Don't drive a ford do y LOL.:w00t::w00t::w00t::thumbsup::thumbsup::whistling

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
he was being smart because alot of people on here have a problem with chev badges on commodores... but hey each to their own i say... ive seen people in saudi arabia put holden badges on their chevvy ss's or chevvy luminas so you gunna flame them too because its not the badge it rolled out of the factory with??

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
What you did not know that From the Late VTs SS onwards which in this day and age is a 5.7L or 6.0L CHEV Motor

actually the LS series motor are GM motor supplied chevrolet and holden and others i assume.

even the 3.8L V6 was actually a buick v6 which actually makes that a CHEV also. Where ya been. Don't drive a ford do y LOL.

wait what? buick is owned by GM so that makes them a chev too? LOL nice to see youve done your research