Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chev badge and grill

baracuda

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
not just the badge the plastic behind the badge is siloutted around the badge.hence u got to buy the whole lot

Toranalx

Reaction score
Members Ride
SVZ
No, don't because the next person who shits on about Chev badges gets a weeks holiday. I'm sick of cleaning up threads that have been ruined by dick heads who keep making the same stupid comments when this subject comes up.

END OF DISCUSSION. ONLY reply if you can add something useful to this thread. I don't give a donkeys fart where Holden motors come from or what badge belongs on what car and nor does anyone else.

yeh thats why i only said that it was only a matter of time before some1 said anything didnt wanna start a war ebay is definatly your best bet dont even bother with holden if they sell them ?

Toranalx

Reaction score
Members Ride
SVZ
yeh thats why i only said that it was only a matter of time before some1 said anything didnt wanna start a war ebay is definatly your best bet dont even bother with holden if they sell them ?

soz logged 4got my old man logged on lol this is joey_21