Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chev badges on Holdens

What do you think about Chev badges on a Holden?

• Silly

Votes: 316 84.5%
  • Cool

Votes: 34 9.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 24 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
Hey I saw a chev badge on a commodore today, just for something different, you don't see that every day.

/sarcasm

ben315vz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 Holden VZ Calais V8
Hey I saw a chev badge on a commodore today, just for something different, you don't see that every day.

/sarcasm

I saw a Pontiac badge on the back of a VE Wagon today. I expected it to have the Pontiac front bumper bar (or as Holden calls it "Special Edition"), but it was actually just a normal VE SS Wagon.

LS2SLOW

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
I've put a buick badge on my VS

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I saw a Pontiac badge on the back of a VE Wagon today. I expected it to have the Pontiac front bumper bar (or as Holden calls it "Special Edition"), but it was actually just a normal VE SS Wagon.

A few months ago, I saw a right hand drive G8 parked in Sydney.

It was obviously a Commodore but the owner had gone the full house, with the Pontiac front end and all badges and insignias. Not a Holden or Commodore badge to be seen. Even the wheel centre caps had been changed over. I'm not familiar with the rear diffuser design on the G8 but as even that looked different to the normal one, I assume he's changed that as well.

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
It was obviously a Commodore but the owner had gone the full house, with the Pontiac front end and all badges and insignias. Not a Holden or Commodore badge to be seen. Even the wheel centre caps had been changed over. I'm not familiar with the rear diffuser design on the G8 but as even that looked different to the normal one, I assume he's changed that as well.

Id rather see someone do it properly then a half-assed job.

Like the dudes who just change the holden badge, but leave the SS, commodore, AFM, ones on.

mr international

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL international
i saw a vz exec with chev front badge rear badge, and even wheel caps!! i took a look inside to see what kind of a goose had all this done to ruin the exec to notice a chevvy badge hanging from the rear view mirror!!! i was amazed....of her stupidity !

Drewie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS (Original owner).
Daughter-in-law spotted this Chev powered Honda in a local car park...

photo.jpg

Kuksta

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Senator Signature Wagon
I remember putting these on my vz ss 6L oh I thought I was the coolest cat out in 2008... Now I realize I wasn't at all lol. Oh well everyone goes through phases... :p