Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chevrolet Grille for VZ Calais

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Welcome to JustCommodores China edition where everything you say can and will be censored! Muppet. People are entitled to their opinion and I sure as hell hate seeing a good aussie car with a f**king american badge on it.
Yes, they are entitled to their opinion WHEN IT IS ASKED FOR. I don't recall ANYONE asking for opinions on Chev badges in this thread. When that thread arises please feel free to post your opinion but until it does please stop posting the same **** that ruins every other thread on these forums.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
LOL at the last few posts! HAHAHA. Cheers to the LONG TERM MEMEBERS (Stealthy, Jesterarts, and FAT.36L) for sticking up for me :thumbsup:

Like i said, i know its been done to death, BUT, on the flip side, so have the 'where to buy chev badges' threads. Make one and sticky it so everyone who hates them (people without the imported 350) can have some fun. Maybe put it in the jokes section :)

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
We need a 3 warnings system for the I hate chevy badge whingers i reakon

As stealthy and troy said if you are asked then answer no i dont like dont whing and wine about it clogging up everyones threads

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
LOL at the last few posts! HAHAHA. Cheers to the LONG TERM MEMEBERS (Stealthy, Jesterarts, and FAT.36L) for sticking up for me :thumbsup:

lol just noticed that now im a long term member haha thanks troy:w00t:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
We need a 3 warnings system for the I hate chevy badge whingers i reakon

As stealthy and troy said if you are asked then answer no i dont like dont whing and wine about it clogging up everyones threads

Or just one purposeful thread in the jokes section, stickied at the top, and everyone can go nuts (and post pics ;))

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Or just one purposeful thread in the jokes section, stickied at the top, and everyone can go nuts (and post pics ;))

You got my vote for that...