Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Child abuse, effing SOB's.

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Its sick...there's so many people who would love to have kids and can't for whatever reason, and there are sick ****s who go and do things like this. :bang:

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
They won't survive more than a year in prison. That is the only real consolation.

Sadly I don't think this kind of thing is a rare as you'd think, especially in countries with less-developed justice systems.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
How anyone can do that is beyond me. My kids are the most precious part of my life and that brings a tear to my eye watching that. May they rot in hell.

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
They won't survive more than a year in prison. That is the only real consolation.

Sadly I don't think this kind of thing is a rare as you'd think, especially in countries with less-developed justice systems.

Its sad how often it does happen.

There was something recently where the police weren't able to go after the guy who actually commited the crime, they were more than happy to lock up the others went after him

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I didnt view the link, I watched it a while ago, cant bring myself to watch it again. I remeber a few things from it thou

The grandmother got the maximum 3 years for not reporting it. She lived with the baby, and witnessed the abuse and did nothing. Because of this case, the law has changed, making the jail sentence for non-reporting much longer.

There was no photos of the little girl anywhere in the 'house' so the officer took the autopsy photo & had it airbrushed to remove all the bruises and has the photo hanging up in his office.

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
when the detective was rambling on about reporting the abuse so the parents could get support and counciling so it doesnt happen ,I though want a load of **** ,if they are doing this stuff none of this do gooder **** will work a better solution would be the death penality

NIXONLS1

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my mum
Thats shocking, poor brianna, publically stone the parents to death i say.

faroogoo

SENTINEL
Reaction score
Members Ride
GMH
**** me...hopefully they will be treated the same way in jail as they treated this poor child...what a ****ing joke.

The disapointing thing is people who commit these crimes will be housed in a secure housing unit segregated from other inmates, and housed with other prisoners who have committed similar crimes including Child molesters,Rapists etc.

Its there they will serve theyre sentence or live out the rest of theyre life without fear of attack from other inmates in general population.

It should be general population for all,deal with your sentence.

Holdens Rule

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais V6
That was one of the most moving stories I have ever seen. A baby has no defence and looks to it's parents to help them just to survive and yet those dogs did that to their own child! Those images of that bruised baby will stay with me for a very long time. Everytime I look at my kids I know that I would do anything to protect them but to see this it is very hard to take.

Rest in peace Brianna cause god knows you had none of it in life.