Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

cleaning up the dash and door trims on my storm

Ron41

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS commadore V6
Hi all, brought myself a 2015 storm a couple months back and its time to start looking after the interior, Seeing it has that red stitching around not sure what product to what to use over the dash and trims so if anyone got some tips it would be great.
thanks

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
Bucket of hot soap water with elbow grease and use a chamois.

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
303 Aerospace Protectant will both clean and UV protect rubber, vinyl, plastics and leather.

It has a matte finish and doesn’t leave a film and it’s the only thing I use on my car interior, engine bay, tyres and black windscreen, window and roof strips.

I guess it depends on how fanatical you are, but it keeps those parts of my car clean to a standard that suits me.

Ron41

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS commadore V6
Thanks guys, just like it to be clean and protected.

dassaur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V8 Wagon
303 Aerospace Protectant will both clean and UV protect rubber, vinyl, plastics and leather.

It has a matte finish and doesn’t leave a film and it’s the only thing I use on my car interior, engine bay, tyres and black windscreen, window and roof strips.

I guess it depends on how fanatical you are, but it keeps those parts of my car clean to a standard that suits me.
Seconded!
I have a few young kids and the alcantara gets a bit dirty sometimes. The only other thing I use is bowden's fabracadabra with a detailing brush, get that clean, then follow everything up with 303.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.

Best price is now eBay. Too expensive in physical shops.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I cleaned and restored the alcantara in my Calais with Mothers All Purpose Cleaner (APC) worked in with an old tooth brush and wiped with a microfibre cloth. Then a light go over with Mothers VLR. Then use the tooth brush to sweep the grain to dress the trim to that next level.