Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Clear Side Fender Indicators Installation

KILLERVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Yep definately the ones, just a note; you may need to do a bit of a polish underneath the old indicator once it has been taken off to get rid of any dirt and marks, comes up a treat though! :thumbsup:

Dexn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina S2
ozzie_online88 said:
so $36 each? or for the pair?
For the pair, same with the bulbs. So you'd pay about $44 for everything you need.

Dexn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina S2
KILLERVS said:
Yep definately the ones, just a note; you may need to do a bit of a polish underneath the old indicator once it has been taken off to get rid of any dirt and marks, comes up a treat though! :thumbsup:

Definitely ;-) I actually used some eucalyptus to get some build up "gunge" off the paint, then used a little bit of paint cleaner. Came up a treat.

ozzie_online88

I'm No Superman...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S1 Exec
thats heaps good. so should I just look in the white pages under holden dearlership? Im guna get some 2moro if I can. N yer took my indicators off, pretty dirty underneath, but nothing I cant clean up :)

Banno

A Ute is your destinty...
Reaction score
Website
shanebannisterphotography.com
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
If ya havent got any yet go to Just Commodores on South Road at Thebarton. Got a pair there for $40 odd bucks, sweet as. Enjoy :cool:

W

wartisimo

try ebay have seen them going very cheap (5-10 bucks plus postage)

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
I just got some today and took my old ones of and put the new ones on in 5 mins. it only cost $14 each extra for bulbs
i would write were i got them from but some other dude got baned for that so i better not
just think of ss and add an s
then add auto spares onto that