Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Climate Upgrade?

Kall911

Run Baby Run,I'm Home!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Series II Maloo R8
Hi Every1,I own a vt-s supercharge,any1 know if this model had the heater box as dual zone?...Hmm reason i ask as i want to fit a climate control out of the vt calais,any help or answers would be much appreciated...Cheers :thumbsup:

cuckoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6 twin Turbo
Kall911 said:
Hi Every1,I own a vt-s supercharge,any1 know if this model had the heater box as dual zone?...Hmm reason i ask as i want to fit a climate control out of the vt calais,any help or answers would be much appreciated...Cheers :thumbsup:
Het mate plenty of people have asked the question and believe me a very costly excersise if you wan't to go ahead with it you need extra sensors just for starters
Cuckoo

Kall911

Run Baby Run,I'm Home!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Series II Maloo R8
Hi Cuckoo,Thanks for the reply,i have guy selling one but is saying if i don't currently have duel zone,i'd also have to purchase the heater box?that correct?or is there more to it?Cheers

clixanup

Has Left
Reaction score
Kall911 said:
Hi Every1,I own a vt-s supercharge,any1 know if this model had the heater box as dual zone?
Your standard heater box is not dual zone. Only upper spec Climate Control cars have this. You should buy the box as well.

And Cuckoo is right, it is more trouble than it is worth. You'll need several boxes of Panadol before you finish.

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
you would need
the complete heater box
the wiring harness for the entire dash
the control unit
many hours
much patience

Rob

Kall911

Run Baby Run,I'm Home!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Series II Maloo R8
Thanks Rob,Hmmm Might Give That A Miss,Anyway Rob Could You Msg Me On A Price On A Performance Chip?I Hope To Be Getting Some Mods For My Vt Supercharged From F.I.T,Cheers.