Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

clints new car [12CRZY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
What are you going to do with it Clint ? That will probably cost a couple of grand to fix if you cant get mates rates on the job.

Did you get cop any **** from the accident...?

The way you put it sounds like you were driving with undue care...

It doesn't matter what happens infront of you... you should drive with anticipation that someone infront is going to do something stupid so you can avoid it... I know you probably dont want to hear that...but thats how the cops will usually look at it anyhow...

SUSPECT

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.calaisturbo.com.au
Members Ride
SUZUKI GSX-R 1000 k8
nah im not in any trouble as it wasnt my fault...only part of it that was my fault was the rear ending...

as for wat im doing with the car.... its for sale as a complete wreak, no point spending 2 grand on a car thats only worth that!

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Is there any structural damage? If not it probably wouldnt be toooo expensive to fix....

It was only 2 and a half grand to fix my relatives VS when i hit a guard rail....and that had structural damage. There was damage on the entire right hand side of the car...the front right of the car slammed into the guard rail and the back and then slammed back into the guard rail as well with scratches and dents all down the side in between. Front right guard was shaped exactly like a guard rail....was quite funny

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Would be better to get another VL with a good body and used the wreck for spares...

I bent a Torana when I was younger when the brakes failed...and had similar front damage to your VL...driverside front corner was bent down...chassis was bent before the K-frame... it doesn't look like much but when the chassis is bent it costs heaps to get it straightened out again... :( I ended up wrecking that car because it had some rust in the chassis at the back... would have been better to get another shell.

VT5spd038

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 5 spd
how much you after thats bugger all dammage does it have a green sticker or is it still regisered

SUSPECT

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.calaisturbo.com.au
Members Ride
SUZUKI GSX-R 1000 k8
yea theres actually quite a amount of damage.... and it was more than i was willing 2 spend on the car so yea 2 me it was written off......

well its sold now!! next 2, 3 weeks ill have the new car i hope :) come on Galant

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
owell long live the vl (short live the vl really)
that would off been able to be fixd with ease, cheaply and dogly
s/h bonnet, guard, head light and nose cone
chain round the rad suport reverse car till it bent bak out and there u have a bogan style repair with the matching coulors of 3 diffrent cars:thumbsup:

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
SUSPECT said:
yea theres actually quite a amount of damage.... and it was more than i was willing 2 spend on the car so yea 2 me it was written off......

well its sold now!! next 2, 3 weeks ill have the new car i hope :) come on Galant

OMG...that reminds me I saw one of those old dinosaurs on the road and it had Dual Exhausts...

I thought it was really funny at the time cause you couldn't half tell the second exhaust was fake !...(i.e no steam emitting on a cold night ):rofl:

VL Berlina 5speed said:
owell long live the vl (short live the vl really)
that would off been able to be fixd with ease, cheaply and dogly
s/h bonnet, guard, head light and nose cone
chain round the rad suport reverse car till it bent bak out and there u have a bogan style repair with the matching coulors of 3 diffrent cars

Yeah I should have thought of that with my Torana....LOL...

But I reckon he could have fixed it for about $100 Bogan style!!!

Few mates...... cost nothing
Few slabs....... cost $75
U-Pull-It......... cost $25
Pissed Bogans walking down the street carrying a VL shell with one steering........PRICELESS !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.