Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Clock spring

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Also, how's your brick search going?
It's stopped for now. I missed out on a stack I could have used for the dome. I will keep and eye on FB for another stack at the right price.

Reactions: Lex

RiffRaffMama

Reaction score
Members Ride
Twin VX II Berlinas - "Vanessa" and "Geraldine"
It's stopped for now. I missed out on a stack I could have used for the dome. I will keep and eye on FB for another stack at the right price.
I'm not sure what dome we're talking about, but it sounds interesting. Brick domes are a feat of architectural brilliance and a triumph over geometry and gravity. If that's what we're talking about. I asked because "best bricks in Launceston" was one of your open tabs in your screen shot lol.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I'm not sure what dome we're talking about, but it sounds interesting. Brick domes are a feat of architectural brilliance and a triumph over geometry and gravity. If that's what we're talking about. I asked because "best bricks in Launceston" was one of your open tabs in your screen shot lol.

Hahahaha, yeah only one place selling bricks now and they are at Longford. I'm hoping to find some SH ones so I can collect them after work. Hate spending money on petrol so try to not drive into Town on my days off, as it costs me about $25 just to work and back. Longford will be around $50, towing a trailer.

RiffRaffMama

Reaction score
Members Ride
Twin VX II Berlinas - "Vanessa" and "Geraldine"
Hahahaha, yeah only one place selling bricks now and they are at Longford. I'm hoping to find some SH ones so I can collect them after work. Hate spending money on petrol so try to not drive into Town on my days off, as it costs me about $25 just to work and back. Longford will be around $50, towing a trailer.
You can get yourself 200 bricks hand made by criminals for $2 each on Gumtree!

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Hahaha, I need newer bricks than those. They will be soft.