Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

clubsport bodykit on vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 04 S/W
Why don't you go and buy a HBD Holden by Design badge and put it on the back if you want to make it look more like a top of the line Holden or HSV.

Peolpe know it's a standard Commodore but will think that the work done on it has been done by Holden themselves.
As long as the work is of proper standard of cause.

You can pick up the badges for about $30 to $40 from Ebay and you could put one on the back and if you wanted to get real crazy put one of each on the front of the side skirts as well.
You will get more respect from every one around.

Now Belave, don't go biting my head off please, you did ask......

Davey, no the owner was not around but damm I really felt like getting a rub off marker and writing on there after the SS, REALY!!!!! that would gut them.

Windsurfing.....

fluxxx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim S1
yep im with windsurfing, putting some holden by design badges on it would be a hell of a lot better then some hsv badges.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
ok ok i do understand where most of use are coming from but use obviously dont realise that im not trying to make ppl think its a clubby cause i no i cant get a v6 sounding like a v8 i never siad i wanted it like that but i can defenitely make it sound better then a v6 with some ****house exhuast on it! i just like the look of the clubby and it just takes away the look of it without the badges! use can bitch and bitch all use want about it being sad and how everyone is gonna know its not a clubby but i want them to no its not a clubby cause all i want is the looks of it i dont give a **** bout not having the 285kw or wateva at the moment all i want is the look of it and the badges add the complete look to it so i am gonna get the badges and u no wat i mite even steal them from a genuine hsv owner just to piss some of u ********s haha...i really couldnt give a **** wat they think of my car im the person that has to drive it everyday.

HA! Guys like you make me laugh. And that's exactly what I do when I see a car like yours on the street - just laugh at it.

Good luck with your HSV Dudsport... :rofl:

VYClubby

Proud Clubby Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
294rwkw Oztrack Tuned 220 cam
HA! Guys like you make me laugh. And that's exactly what I do when I see a car like yours on the street - just laugh at it.

Good luck with your HSV Dudsport... :rofl:

Dudsport!! LOL Maybe he can get some Dudsport badges made up too look like the originals. He would get far more respect doing that than running around with Clubby badges on a fake.:yeah:

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dudsport!! LOL Maybe he can get some Dudsport badges made up too look like the originals. He would get far more respect doing that than running around with Clubby badges on a fake.:yeah:

Guys like him must REALLY get up your nose, being the owner of a genuine Clubby. Fancy forking out all that money for the real deal, only to have someone copy it! :ranting:

VYClubby

Proud Clubby Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
Guys like him must REALLY get up your nose, being the owner of a genuine Clubby. Fancy forking out all that money for the real deal, only to have someone copy it! :ranting:

That's why you can only get the Badges from HSV and you need to provide the VIN before you get them. HSV want to keep themselves resonably exclusive, otherewise there would be hundreds on numbnuts like this guy building up fakes! The funniest thing is he wants a tough note from a V6! And still says he is not trying to fool people into thinking his is genuine. TOOL!:bang:

belave

vt low rider
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt commadore
yeah thanx windsurfing that sounds like a pretty nice idea ill have to take a look into it and see wat i can do....and for the other two guys i really couldnt care wat use think hey im not gonna argue about it cause in the end ill have the car i want and ill be very happy with it im defenitely not out to please use two! lol but anyway thanx for the help windsurfing.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
That's fine mate. BTW, you'd better learn how to spell - it's Commodore, not Commadore! Oh, that's right you wont need to cos you'll have a HSV soon.. :whistling

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
That's fine mate. BTW, you'd better learn how to spell - it's Commodore, not Commadore! Oh, that's right you wont need to cos you'll have a HSV soon.. :whistling

Hehehehe, that wouldn't be sarcasm now would it davey?:p

VYClubby

Proud Clubby Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey use guys. He doesn't care what use think! What a dumb arse! Can't spell or even speak the english language. Not really surprising he wants his fake clubby. It'll be fully sick mate, with them clubby badges on it. They're good for an extra 100kw bro! Loser