Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

code 47???? WTF!!!!

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
PCM, power control module, AKA ECU, ECM, EMU, computer. And the DFI (Which is actually direct fire ignition) module is the black thing under the coil pack.

maco_butterfly

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive '93' 6
PCM, power control module, AKA ECU, ECM, EMU, computer. And the DFI (Which is actually direct fire ignition) module is the black thing under the coil pack.

thanks, but the funni thing is is that i reset the computer and now in getting code 22 which is the TPS!!! funni thing is i changed that like 3 months ago! i couldnt have blown that in 3 months could i?

im gonna reset the computer again and c wat happens this time.

thanks again

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
22 just means that the TPS was below 0.2v for more than 2 seconds. Have you cleaned it recently? How is you IAC? The thing that pushes the butterfly open at idle.

maco_butterfly

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive '93' 6
22 just means that the TPS was below 0.2v for more than 2 seconds. Have you cleaned it recently? How is you IAC? The thing that pushes the butterfly open at idle.

i cleaned it 3 months ago. im gonna clean it again 2 night and reset the computer but i believe that my IAC is fine. its got ,me stubbed tho!!! coz my trany is now sliping. thats y i replaced the TPS 3 months ago coz it was slipping when i blew the last TPS.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
howd you clean that though. you do it with the TPS still attached? sometimes that can damage the TPS

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Looking at the error codes that are coming up, is your idle all over the place? Is it hunting? (fluctuating)

maco_butterfly

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive '93' 6
Looking at the error codes that are coming up, is your idle all over the place? Is it hunting? (fluctuating)

Yep its all ova. it was stalling ( its n auto ) when i was checking the computer for codes

maco_butterfly

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive '93' 6
howd you clean that though. you do it with the TPS still attached? sometimes that can damage the TPS

i took it out, it was replaced wif a new one when i put it back together.