Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Code 92 low speed fan

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 l67 commodore berlina
Ive got code 92 low speed fan not comming on. Fuses ok relays ok. Fan motor works when jumped & i hav continuity. Any idea what else it could b . Vehicle is vx commodore berlina v6.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
With your A/C on it should kick in, 99% of the time its the relay, other issues is wiring or temp sender, did you replace the relay?

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
The bcm controls the first fan from a signal from the ecu there's a high-speed fan controlled from the ecu directly at a higher temp.unplug the coolant sensor and turn the engine on and one fan should start followed by the 2nd fan shortly after will at least confirm if the system is working
High fan will kick in a 111deg

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 l67 commodore berlina
Yeah disconnected etc sensor both fans come on bit not when it's connected & the engine is running only high speed comes on. AC has no gas relays r fine fuses r ok.& if I bridge relay terminals on the problem fans (low speed) the fan will operate. So it's got me stuffed gonna get it looked ,@ by an auto elections. Hope he can figure it out.