Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coin tray

Matt_27

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE
1110040a.jpg

stevenroar

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE Omega / Look-a-like SSV
You guys have convinced me to get this too.. Lol!

How do I get the radio facia off?

Cheers

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Pull it from the bottom, it unclips.

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
This raises another question from me, are there any replacement options for the silver pieces that sit below the steering wheel controls and the silver auto surround? The rest of my interior is black/grey and it just looks out of place and tacky.

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
oops.......

RayLamp

Gone Fishin'...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V Redline and LTZ RG Colorado
This raises another question from me, are there any replacement options for the silver pieces that sit below the steering wheel controls and the silver auto surround? The rest of my interior is black/grey and it just looks out of place and tacky.

Are you talking about something like this ? (edit- looks like you can't link to the J H P web site. Just go to their site and look under VE interior, and Carbon Fibre Interior kit.

Apparantly you can get piano black too (i.e. not farbon cibre).

Something similar is Click here

monkeywrench

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 vf ss sedan
that steering wheel kit in carbon fibre look i got genuine holden kit 4 less than that $130.00 from memory,and it certainly look better than the bright silver i had,only decided to change it when i put the calais steering wheel on,the part number for the kit is 92213827,if anyone is interested

Ronaldw

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CALAIS DEC 2007
Getting off the track a bit BigBoss picture has 2 buttons just above the gear change, what does the other button do because one is I suppose is for esp, I have a Calias with one button but I don't know what it turns off if you press it.

Ronald

ms_enj

Geek girls are sexy...
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE Omega 60th Anniversary
Getting off the track a bit BigBoss picture has 2 buttons just above the gear change, what does the other button do because one is I suppose is for esp, I have a Calias with one button but I don't know what it turns off if you press it.

Ronald

4 speed automatics have a Stability Control button on the left, and a Sport Shift mode button on the right.

5 and 6 speed automatics just have a Stability Control button. Moving the shifter across to the left side (in line with + and -) puts the transmission into sports mode unless it's shifted manually.

Manual cars only have a Stability Control button because "sports shifting mode" is entirely dependent on how and when the driver changes gears. ;)