Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

colour change help!!!

LiLoYa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore ex
wondering wheather someone could help me out, iv been trying to find a website where i can change the colour of my car and all im getting are those "how to" sites. I want to know what a VZ would look like being a gloss orange...

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
why don't you ask the guys in the photoshop section, they should be able to sort something out

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
Fords come out orange didnt they, perhaps have a look at one of them, i personally wouldnt do it... yuck, but if you like the color, then im all for it, go for gold, you drive the car lol, not me. i love impulse blue maybe get a pearlescent color

LiLoYa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore ex
nah i hate that orange its too bland and boring. I want to know what it will look like before i do it but " i " reckon it will look awesome but as you say i drive it. iv been thinking for months and then i saw i ute on here and its pretty much what im after. Il also be doind the inside orange and black but not too much orange, i dont want to over kill it now do i.