Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

colour coding and different boot ??

vrcommodude

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
hey guys posted to this forum before ages ago, but im now just starting to get into commodores.

Im looking to get the bottom trim on my Vt commo done in white so it matches the car but I was wondering has anyone ever had problems with the colour not matching to the rest of the car as the trim would be fresh? Also wondering do I go to a spraypainters to get it done or better off buying a set of white trims and just replacing them.

Also im looking to get a VX boot put on my VT because i dont like the light across the boot. but was wondering the same thing about the paint. Woudl the boot paint look different from the rest of the car. If so is there any product to use to make the paint match.

Pretty noob questions but everyones gotat start somewhere. THANKS.

mipa

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx s2
if you buy a boot the same colour i dont think it would be much different,might just need a good buff to get it shiny?as for the bottom trims.you can paint them but as they are a dry plastic you might have some variation but not that much..look good though!!cheers