Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Commodore ve 2010 sidi modifications?

Tocks

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 holden commodore ve sidi
Hey guys, I pick up my ve next week which is stock as a rock. Just wondering what modifications people would suggest e.g. Lowering, exhaust, rims? It's white.cheers.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
If it's a 3.0 V6 I think they have exhaust manifolds grafted to the engine , so headers are tricky to fit , if not impossible , Mace Engineering in Melbourne do bolt on DYI mods for most Commodores , like CAI , insulators etc , they might even offer flash tuning of the PCM . Lowering and rims are up to personal tastes , black rims on a white car can look good , darkest legal tint would be ok as well .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

raul_mc

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vt equipe S2
Hey guys, I pick up my ve next week which is stock as a rock. Just wondering what modifications people would suggest e.g. Lowering, exhaust, rims? It's white.cheers.
There's not too much performance related mods that can be done on 3.0 v6 tbh. It would hardly make any difference to the car but a lot of difference on your wallet.!!
You can get it lowered all around with sssl's and good set of 19's or 20's.
From memory 2010 3.0 v6 come with twin mufflers from the factory, so you can replace those mufflers with the ones off an ss or an ssv with quad chrome tips.