Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Commodores

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VE SportWagon International A4
Most definitely :yeah: , the new platform VE Commodore is due out earlier 2006. Do a search on the VE Commodore and you will find plenty of info / rumours at it. :thumbsup:

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Here's a pic.. I also know someone who knows someone who was able to get me a rather nice photo of it, but I'm not allowed to share that one.. argh

Last edited:

buddyforu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VPII Executive
Actually the VE is due in late (Sept/Oct) 2006. Come January, the VZ series 2 will be launched with a revised Alloytec V6 (which gains on-board diagnostics, an upgraded catalytic converter and an extra knock sensor) and the L72 V8 will be included in the range, making 260kw and 510Nm of torque and with displacement on demand technology. It will also come with a new 6L80 six-speed automatic transmission. The Gen III will be dropped as Holden can't justify bringing it up to Euro III emission standards (which also start in January) as the engine only has another 9 months of life anyway.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
It will be interesting to see how euro IV will affect cars etc

Kenster84

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX
buddyforu said:
Actually the VE is due in late (Sept/Oct) 2006. Come January, the VZ series 2 will be launched with a revised Alloytec V6 (which gains on-board diagnostics, an upgraded catalytic converter and an extra knock sensor) and the L72 V8 will be included in the range, making 260kw and 510Nm of torque and with displacement on demand technology. It will also come with a new 6L80 six-speed automatic transmission. The Gen III will be dropped as Holden can't justify bringing it up to Euro III emission standards (which also start in January) as the engine only has another 9 months of life anyway.
wow the V8 got a lot of power for a stock car now cant wait for it to be release and wanting to go and test drive the car for myself

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
the 6L will also have DOD Displacement on Demand which enables the driver to shut down 4 cyclinders via the computer at any stage. cool huh. Not a fan of the VE body at all if it looks like that pic! ewwww, like a cross between a camry, ba, audi. Whats going on Mr Holden?

HDT_aero

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
manual VN aero
juzza said:
Here's a pic.. I also know someone who knows someone who was able to get me a rather nice photo of it, but I'm not allowed to share that one.. argh

first thing i thaught when i saw this photo was, is it a ford..... when i enlarged it i was discusted to see a holden badge on it ... it looks like a half bread ford x bmw