Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Comp. Insurance!!!! help!!!!

davway

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK LS1 Statesman
My car is under finance which basically increases my premium by around $90. Do I need to tell them that it is financed?

yes, you do.
unless you want them to void your policy.

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
i was paying $590 a year for my sv6 that was with gio, with all the mods i did to it on the list, insured for over $25000 and i was 21.

oh forgot to mention, it was in my mums name and i was not on the list:thumbsup:

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
mate, I did that for all the companies (iam currently with gio, did online quotes for allianz, aami, nrma, budget, ing, comminsure etc...etc...) :bang: but none is below $1500 which is just ridiculous considering I paid around $1300 last year to gio who are quoting me more than $1500 this year. I called gio up and asked the reason and the girl said that you got an online discount last year but you won't get that this yr as you are just renewing the policy. My question is has anyone dealt with bingle or youi before as they seems to be offering a lot less price than the others...
any comments????

It's worth calling up to get a quote, because they take more details and my experience has been the final quote has been much cheaper. It's happened a couple of times I've gotten an online quote, been ready to purchase it, called up and had it quoted again and it's been $300 cheaper! Has happened to me with AAMI and NRMA.

jaisvz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VZ SV6
i am with RACV and its only $650 to full comp insure my vz sv6, with my wife as a driver aswell, glass and hire car options in too.

VZMAX

I THE GREAT
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz svz
It's worth calling up to get a quote, because they take more details and my experience has been the final quote has been much cheaper. It's happened a couple of times I've gotten an online quote, been ready to purchase it, called up and had it quoted again and it's been $300 cheaper! Has happened to me with AAMI and NRMA.

Yeah mate will call them all today and see what they can do...didn't work for gio tho as when i called them they quoted me around $200 dearer as they have some sort of discount for online purchase...
will give it a try still....thanks anyways...:)

VZMAX

I THE GREAT
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz svz
Got it

Got a qoute from AAMI yesterday....got qouted for $1176, rang gio for cancelling the renewal...got the insurance for $1000....so everything sorted....thanks for the help and suggestion guys :thumbsup: