Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

complete statesman interor into vs ute NEED HELP

sully1991

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 vs spak 5spd ute
before i start i know theres threads on this but after reading most of them im left confused as ####... ok so after putting brand new dirtbike into a tree and having been given 2 months off work im finally gunna put the statesman interior into the ute iv got everything electric mirrors electric windows climate control airconditioner box (obviously to run climate control) seats door cards lvl 3 cluster etc plan is to strip the whole interior of ute to nothing and start from scratch and hopefully get it done in a day or 2.. can someone please without confusing me tell me what needs to be done to run electric mirrors electric windows climate control and the lvl 3 cluster

Last edited:

magnetvh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 381pack
U should have the connections hanging out of the harness under the dash. Plug the window and mirror harness into that and the relays as well. Put a fuse in. Make sure u put a high bcm in to.
Iv neva done it but I'm guessing this is wot u need to do

sully1991

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 vs spak 5spd ute
so i need the statesman bcm? also my utes manual so i need a gts or senetor center console or i need to modify mine can anyone help me with that?