Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Congratulate me

MoSkA

Steriotypical Wog
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 Subaru WRX
Monday 15th of August 2005 2:35pm....

I recieved my Manual Probationary License.

This is a big deal because I had just 8 hours of Manual experience. (80,000+km Auto experience)

I dry reached while signing the test paper before the test (lucky I had 7 smokes and 5 coffee's for breakfast ((at 12pm when I woke up)) , had I eaten anything I woulda chucked all over my tester.).

I suggest everyone give their licence's back to their respective traffic offices.

I also suggest trading your car in for a bike.... Oh wait, no, you'd still have to be on the road with me... Maybe walk??

Would have mentioned this earlier but I've been so bloody busy going out 16 hours a day and busting through a almost a tank of gas a day.

ElDubya

Mad As A Meataxe
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Commodore V6
Nice work ...... and congrats. Yet another maniac loose on our streets :w00t:

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
congrats

i think i had less than 8 hours experience in a manual. however, the whole time was with an instructor

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Congrats mate enjoy you're freedom it is really something to cherish!!! don't go losing it now!!!!

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Congratulate me? I got my opens today.

Bundy_VN

VN Rev-Head
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Exec S2
Well done man! I just hope i can do the same. I got my L's in january this year and I'm hoping to get my P's on my 18th. (In september) I've got thousands of hours in an Auto like you. But i want my manuals more than just being able to drive. So, wish my luck guys I've only had about 2 hours Manual Practise!

MoSkA

Steriotypical Wog
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 Subaru WRX
Good luck man, get a good instructor, they'll only take you through the **** you need to know to pass the test.
Don't stress either, you'll piss it in if you don't hit a tree.

Just a side note, I just filled up another tank of gas (60lt), that's the 4th since monday.

Bundy_VN

VN Rev-Head
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Exec S2
Thanx man. Yeah I've tried this one instructor he was pretty lame. Like he didnt care what I was doing, so ive got a new one. All my mates recommended him so he's gotta be good. I cant wait to be able to fill up my Commo at the servo, Should be good. It's a pity petrol is so f*ck1ng expensive though!

MoSkA

Steriotypical Wog
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 Subaru WRX
I hate driving the F**D but I'm so happy it's LPG. I've spent about $100 this week, for my bro to go the same distance in his VX S S/C would have cost him twice as much minnimum.
I'm gonna get a commo on gas, I couldn't afford petrol until I'm well established in a secure job/apprenticeship.