Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cop trouble.... Help

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
and im same , always pull over soon as i even think they are following me, shut car off, get out and talk friendly with my licence presented asking how there day is and stuff.

02DUBH

Reaction score
Members Ride
SENATOR
the procedure i go through is.
pull over as soon as i can. turn the car off and put keys on the dash, and get out my license, and ask him why i have been pulled over, his response is just random breath testing.

dave, i haven't had any trouble with them up until now.

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
just take it with a grain of salt mate. nothing you can do but smile and follow the law

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
So if they keep just random breath testing you (apart from the inconvienience of pulling over) what's the problem. They are probably bored shitless and like to keep tabs on everyone if you are from a small town.

If they aren't fining you or defecting you it's not that big of a deal.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
I'd try asking him, just be up front - don't be a ****head (not saying you would) and just treat him like a human.

He might be a prick and deny it, but he might give you an answer.

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
I will also add, I'm on my P plates. I drive a WH statesman, the car isn't extremely low, but is lowered slightly. and has aftermarket rims, and i do not drive like a dick head since i have one demerit point for the next 18 months

Any help would be awesome.

not in the same spot no,

I've lost points for speeding, and over taking on the left hand side ( on a single lane road )

I lost my license, and then appealed it. ( that was over 6 months ago )

So you don't drive like a dick head or you do drive like a dick head? Can't make up your mind?

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
report for harassment will make it worse,... different route will make him think hes onto you.... nothing you can do. hell get tired of it

02DUBH

Reaction score
Members Ride
SENATOR
So you don't drive like a dick head or you do drive like a dick head? Can't make up your mind?

sorry first post should have worded correctly. appealing my license really opened eyes, and having friends pass away due to car accidents, quickly set me straight

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Get a map of your town. Keep it in your car. Record it for 1 month. Write down what time, date, why you were pulled over etc. From there compile it together and file a complaint to ombudsman for harrassment.