Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Copying Information from Other Sites

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Hi Guys,
After recent events we have elected to take a much tougher stance on anything copied from other sites.

If you are copying information word for word or modifying it slightly please put in where it came from so the rightful owners can get credit for what they have done otherwise it will be deleted no questions ask.

Lastly if you have problems with a member(s) don't chuck a hissy fit and delete all your posts like one immature member did recently, contact one of the administrators or moderators to have them sort it out. We honestly can't be expected to see and hear all so report it rather than being a complete tool about it and having a temper tantrum like a 5 year old.

As you can probably imagine at this point in time I've had a shitty day and todays events really peeved me off to the hilt.

Cheers
Darren

T

t3zza

Yelp I agree mate, it was just funny how Commodorenut exploded like that. I perosnally didn't know who he was, but he left on average 2 messages a month on this forum and went on as he is knows it all and is real asset to the forum.. hehehehehe.... If I start a post, I prefer someones opinion even if its not 100% correct. Keep up the good work boys....

Cheers

Terry

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Absolutely I couldn't agree more! what is mentioned even by myself may not be 100% correct but it at least steps the person in the right direction. For christ sakes it's a forum and a forum is for discussion not whether a person is right or wrong.

I have been trying to bite my tongue on these fronts and let things ride obviously not the way things should be done so I will take a no bullshit approach to all this now.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
t3zza said:
Yelp I agree mate, it was just funny how Commodorenut exploded like that. I perosnally didn't know who he was, but he left on average 2 messages a month on this forum and went on as he is knows it all and is real asset to the forum.. hehehehehe.... If I start a post, I prefer someones opinion even if its not 100% correct. Keep up the good work boys....

Cheers

Terry

totally agreed. there is nothing worse then when you ask for advice and someone posts something about you being an idiot because you dont know how to do something. it is a place to learn, not to be riduculed at for wanting to learn. everyone here is (usually) great and we have a good set of mods/admin to keep this place in check. luckily we havent had (too many) dramas with dickheads, apart from wrexy.

keep this place as friendly as it was when i first came here everyone!