Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Corsa Tyres

Ozza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Wagon
Hey,

Im on a budget with some 18 tyres, after ringing around my local area after my last thread suggested I have a browse, the best deal seemed to be these Corsa tyres, the guy said they were down to $125 from $179 and were made by Firestone. Because of my load rating requirements most of the tyres I can run are $200 plus ea. Anyone had any experiences with these tyres?

Cheers Ozza

Last edited:

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
hahah yer cheap nasty pos where around every corner it sounds like your chirping

Ozza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Wagon
Seems the only reasonable tyres these days cost some decent dollars. My stock r15 bridgestone pontezas have been good in the dry but when it comes to the wet in a wagon, well lets not go there.

Alvino

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
Hey,

Im on a budget with some 18 tyres, after ringing around my local area after my last thread suggested I have a browse, the best deal seemed to be these Corsa tyres, the guy said they were down to $125 from $179 and were made by Firestone. Because of my load rating requirements most of the tyres I can run are $200 plus ea. Anyone had any experiences with these tyres?

Cheers Ozza

Just bought 4 new Corsa tyres and they're really good for the money.

cheers Alvino