Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Corvette Servo

chargedvx6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII HBD Calais L67

dimetime

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve calais 6lt
just curious about wet weather? driving normally? are the wheels going to spin? or on when you put your foot down?

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Absolutely sideways at full throttle on the shift in the rain (and dry for me) but fine at part throttle, the less revs you are doing the softer it shifts. At not much throttle it just feels about the same as the shift on a modern (brand new) car. Mine will kick sideways in the rain at more than day 1/4 throttle around a corner even at 2000 rpm but I mean you don't need to go 1/4 throttle. It's not cool to be taking the whole lane if the cops are comming the other way so you don't go silly with it

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
I been looking into one of these myself but do any of you just have a corvette servo by them selves or are you using a shift kit as well ? and does it have any affects on the computer with shifting ?

dimetime

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve calais 6lt
got quoted 220 for parts and installation? im thinking 50 bucks off ebay and a next door neighbor mechanic might be the way to go?

chargedvx6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII HBD Calais L67
I been looking into one of these myself but do any of you just have a corvette servo by them selves or are you using a shift kit as well ? and does it have any affects on the computer with shifting ?

Shift kits are fine, they help the trans and the ECU will love it as long as you stick to he instructions and don't overdo the set up parameters.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
got quoted 220 for parts and installation? im thinking 50 bucks off ebay and a next door neighbor mechanic might be the way to go?
That's about my quote also.. They ad in a serves also - And claim they do other things:D.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec

I only have the servo, check your pm