Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coup d'etat in the US? aka Shanes conspiracy nut job thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Trump is a billionaire so the same sentiment would apply!

That's not what I meant, but yes I would agree with that.
But Trump is on his way out yet Pelosi still pushes for a devisesive motion in the house.
That's like a sports team winning a game and calling the other team cheats.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
That's not what I meant, but yes I would agree with that.
But Trump is on his way out yet Pelosi still pushes for a devisesive motion in the house.
That's like a sports team winning a game and calling the other team cheats.

Under their constitution he broke the law (or so it has been alleged) and don't you think criminals should have their day in court? The only difference is as President or ex-President he faces a trial in the Senate rather than a regular court of law. Even the Republican leader of the house has said Trump incited the riot as have many other Republican Senators.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Under their constitution he broke the law (or so it has been alleged) and don't you think criminals should have their day in court? The only difference is as President or ex-President he faces a trial in the Senate rather than a regular court of law. Even the Republican leader of the house has said Trump incited the riot as have many other Republican Senators.

See I have a massive issue with the word incite.
I highly doubt Trump expected the protesters to do what they did and it would be a stretch to call it incitement in my honest opinion.

Also trying to follow through with a senate trial is pointless because it is designed to remove a sitting President. Trump is never going to be President again due to age and the fact I can't recall a single term President returing to complete a second term after another President. It just doesnt happen.
So the impeachment is just a move that further divides the country.

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
Grover Cleveland is the only US President to serve two non-consecutive terms. He was the 22nd and 24th President.
Trump needs to be impeached and subsequently banned from holding political office again in the future. The man isn't playing with a full deck..

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual

Second impeachment articles got the most cross house votes ever. So not that divisive.

The aim was to try and kick him out, but I'm sure most will be happy with him being unable to hold office again. Just need to sort it for his offspring now.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
See I have a massive issue with the word incite.
I highly doubt Trump expected the protesters to do what they did and it would be a stretch to call it incitement in my honest opinion.

Also trying to follow through with a senate trial is pointless because it is designed to remove a sitting President. Trump is never going to be President again due to age and the fact I can't recall a single term President returing to complete a second term after another President. It just doesnt happen.
So the impeachment is just a move that further divides the country.

The Trump team has already said they are looking at 2024 run. Trump has already divided the country, that cat is so far out of the bag the only option left is to shoot it.

The implication here is that people see that bad behaviour is held to account.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Second impeachment articles got the most cross house votes ever. So not that divisive.

The aim was to try and kick him out, but I'm sure most will be happy with him being unable to hold office again. Just need to sort it for his offspring now.
10 votes lol so much bipartisan votes....

He was leaving and he won't run again he'll be too old. I'm waiting to see how long sleepy joe can last.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
The Trump team has already said they are looking at 2024 run. Trump has already divided the country, that cat is so far out of the bag the only option left is to shoot it.

The implication here is that people see that bad behaviour is held to account.

Oh so you're saying conform or else.
I get it now if you don't act the way the left want you should not be in office.... Is this so only left wing people can fill office?
I'm affraid 74m americans are fine with trumps behaviour apart from the last little bit at the end.
Which is a stretch to call criminal.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Oh so you're saying conform or else.
I get it now if you don't act the way the left want you should not be in office.... Is this so only left wing people can fill office?
I'm affraid 74m americans are fine with trumps behaviour apart from the last little bit at the end.

This has nothing to do with the left. You need to open BOTH eyes for a change.

He incited a riot and encouraged them to go to the capital building. Watch the god damn video of him before the riot.

I agree with some of his policies and yet if I was in the US I would not vote for him. over 80 million Americans voted for the other guy, so Trump lost and has been a President in absentia for the last 3 months as he has explored every legal and some not so legal methods to try to over turn the election. I'd say sore looser is the best description and as he used to say "your fired" except this time it's Trump getting his ass booted out the door.

And the Senate will get to decide if what he did was criminal and warrants impeachment/conviction.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
10 votes lol so much bipartisan votes....

More than any other impeachment, and given the bar you have to reach to even try its a big chnage. Plus the senate looks to be willing to impeach.

Trump has the lowest average poll of any president, and the first to never even reach 50% approval. More than the bit at the end.

Its called due process. How about we let those in the know decide

Did either Bush get impeached, or Reagan? Or anybody but Nixon, Clinton (for a blowjob...) and two-time-Trump
Your personal views are leaching into the views you hold of others

Status
Not open for further replies.