Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coup d'etat in the US? aka Shanes conspiracy nut job thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Do people understand that the "news channels" are not really news, each "news manufacturing" company has their own agendas, they pander to the wants of the masses, giving them what the shareholders want them to see

Their only real job of a "news network" is to cause enough controversy to ensure they get the clicks

The funny thing is there are people that don't know this, it's all "woah, controversy, click click click"

They have no clue that all they are doing is supporting an advertising machine

Yes, just like forums uses clicks to make the dollars

Click click click

:)

No they don't, they get all up in each other's sh!t about it and act like it makes a difference to their lives, then run around saying baa baa... don't be a sheep.....

Belief in media is the new currency, where the old has become new again. It's like civilisation can't live without some sort of religion

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Shane's woken up again, but Biden must have pissed in his cereal this morning.

Random video after random video. Hold the front page, right wing news thinks he's doing a bad job...
We can go post 100 videos saying he's great, would that make it correct? Who are you trying to convince with all of them, us, or yourself?

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Shane's woken up again, but Biden must have pissed in his cereal this morning.

Random video after random video. Hold the front page, right wing news thinks he's doing a bad job...
We can go post 100 videos saying he's great, would that make it correct? Who are you trying to convince with all of them, us, or yourself?

Did you watch all the videos?
Are they lies?

It wouldn't be hard to get 100 news videos of CNN ect sucking off ol sleepy joe. It's 90% of media against trump and for biden. So I'm just pointing out some videos that show facts about biden that won't get aired on 90% of biden loving media.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
It's all about unity and bipartisanship! Go Canada!
source (7).gif

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
I see where Biden has used his executive orders against almost every executive order Trump did.
Is this spite or insanity?

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
Are they lies?

It wouldn't be hard to get 100 news videos of CNN ect sucking off ol sleepy joe. It's 90% of media against trump and for biden. So I'm just pointing out some videos that show facts about biden that won't get aired on 90% of biden loving media.
Watch out Shane, there's talk of a JC gulag circling the forum...

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
I see where Biden has used his executive orders against almost every executive order Trump did.
Is this spite or insanity?
Both. Little or no consideration is being given.
Trump builds relationships with other nations that Biden and his cronies are happily tearing up.
You know what happens when you rub 2 sticks together long enough?

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Are they lies?

You've said here that you don't watch videos if you're going to disagree with them. How you going to get a rounded picture without considering all positions?

You are just parroting what your chosen media sources say. Zero independent thought demonstrated

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
There is no way anyone in the public, specially Straya, actually knows what's going on.... But just ask certain folk and you'll swear they work in the West Wing....

There's no ability to judge anything four days after inauguration. The success or failure of the Biden administration is yet to be written

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
You've said here that you don't watch videos if you're going to disagree with them. How you going to get a rounded picture without considering all positions?

You are just parroting what your chosen media sources say. Zero independent thought demonstrated

I said I was not going to watch a video of a professor that was in your words not credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.