Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Creatures one finds in ones yard...

R

rattattack1313

MY son found this little bloke having a sunbake out the back yard yesterday.... :thumbsup:

Attachments

• l01.jpg
    l01.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 163
  • l08.jpg
    l08.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 184

Shivaga

Reaction score
Website
www.bhss.com.au
Members Ride
'05 VZ Lumina 3.6V6
not too bad at all mate! but of a weird one you got there. Probably plenty of them in the bushland out the back of your place!!! l like the XXXX tucked under daniel's arm in the first photo to!!! lol

R

rattattack1313

It is Bearded Dragon...related to Water Dragons....Frill neck Lizards etc etc....in comparison to the usual Blue Tongue Skinks we get here as well...(Rats Menagerie....lol....)................and the XXXX was courtesy of a place he mowed well yesterday...one of the perks of working with the Supervisor.....lol......

Shivaga

Reaction score
Website
www.bhss.com.au
Members Ride
'05 VZ Lumina 3.6V6
lol!!! nah, we got heaps of the water dragons in barcy! mastly around the weir, but sumtimes they'd come into town after a 5km walk. the good ole days ay?

vinnywelsh

Bored Technician
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 3.8L Berlina
We used to have a dragon lizard that would walk up to the back door for a feed, my mum used to feed it grubs and stuff that she found when gardening but i guess it decided to go straight to the sourse of the food instead of waiting around all day.

Havent seen it in a year or two wich is a shame, the neighbors dogs probly got the poor bugger

W

Wonderboy

well all i get in my backyard is smack heads trying to steal my hsv jacket off the line...... id rather one of those water dragon guys tho.

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
found this in ours

tongue.jpg

R

rattattack1313

Wonderboy said:
well all i get in my backyard is smack heads trying to steal my hsv jacket off the line...... id rather one of those water dragon guys tho.
.....fence the yard and get a Dobermann.... no-one will come in your yard then...and, a permit can be gotten to keep things like lizards & snakes......

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
I used to have one of those little suckers as a pet back when I was little. Was awesome.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
found people in the back yard when i woke up today. and they were on teh roof. picture getting in the shower, and noticing extra light in the room, looking up through the exhaust fan, and seeing sky!
Bastards didnt tell us little tennant type blokes a new roof was going on today did they!?!?