Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Crewman mudflaps

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I have 14 left from my recent order, and the 2 that will fit the Monaro, which I won't do.
Fitted 2 to the front of the Cross6 which look unobtrusive as they match the black flares, but still undecided about the Terri. Might be like dog's nuts.
My excess stock may be offered to selected forum members at an attractive price. ;)

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Mine are on order and yet to arrive.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I have 14 left from my recent order, and the 2 that will fit the Monaro, which I won't do.
Fitted 2 to the front of the Cross6 which look unobtrusive as they match the black flares, but still undecided about the Terri. Might be like dog's nuts.
My excess stock may be offered to selected forum members at an attractive price. ;)

Is that because @figjam now has a stock of them and will sell them at a huge profit?

Looked at putting 'those' mudspats on the Territory.
Yeah, Nah :confused: ....... the profile is right, but the plastic inner wheel guards are held on by plastic scrivets, and too much fiddling to secure the spats to the plastic to whatever is behind the plastic. Give it a miss.

So, I am going to put the extras and the 'genuine' 92144132 > VY S and SS front, on the For Sale section at a different price ........ a donation to JC. AWD owners.
These spats will only sit around in my shed and be binned by offspring when I am not around.