Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

crs sc14 bracket demensions

Matt_vp

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy lumina v6 A4
does anyone have a drawing or anything showing the dementions for mounting brackets for a sc14 on a vn-vr. I have search the forum but no-one has posted them.

ashzv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN v6 s2 Berlina 5spd
i would like to know these aswell so i can compare my diy 1s
the top bracket cant be used cause it has its own lobes on the blower outlet

i think u would be better off basing it on a crs kit
cause u can make the blower sit lower and use the top lobes which crs have grinded off to fit under the hood.

thanks to anyone willing to post the triangle bracket dimensions
and the extracter bracket dimensions

maybe we could turn this into a D.I.Y. thread
cause ive nearly finished my diy kit.
its bolted to the car running piping but i still need a belt, bov and idler pully.

PerceptionTwin

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
'94 VR UTE
ash. did you end up sending me that envelope?

otherwise i can just trace my bracket. and put the mesurements on and scan it?

just have to wait for a new cable for my scanner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
Spewing all the people who have asked for info and said they will post about the diagrams and their modifying diy jobs dont post a how to, stocky my good buddy, friend, mate... do you know or have any diagrams or stuff that may help us out (us being new buyers of the sc14) to fit vn's or vp's. Or even just a process list of steps. Hate to be any trouble.... lol but would be hugely appreciated.

Matt_vp

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy lumina v6 A4
Spewing all the people who have asked for info and said they will post about the diagrams and their modifying diy jobs dont post a how to, stocky my good buddy, friend, mate... do you know or have any diagrams or stuff that may help us out (us being new buyers of the sc14) to fit vn's or vp's. Or even just a process list of steps. Hate to be any trouble.... lol but would be hugely appreciated.

i will pm u a diagram of brackets and answer any questions u have.
Matt

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
Matt any chance I could get a copy as well? I've done some sketch work but can't quite settle on a proper config.

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute
credit goes entierly to Commotion_1 off the OTHER forum :) ... and I guess a little to me for being unlazy enough to find the diagram :) - it's a start!

Attachments

• 100_0213.jpg
    100_0213.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 838
  • blowerbracket.JPG
    blowerbracket.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 587
  • blowerbracket2.JPG
    blowerbracket2.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 535
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
Nice thanks luke also i have done alot of looking around and im interested in close ups of these sc14 fully mounted in the engines pics. Anyone got some good large engine pics?

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina

what info are you after?
i dont have any info about making the brackets since mine came with them, but i can help with installation questions

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
I was going to fully build it myself with a few mates (engineers and fitters) help, but now i been offered one from someone. Im becoming addicted to these little sc14s. I really just want some good bracket ideas, i was thinkn i could get another mate who works in a foundry to knock me up a cast one.