Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cruise Control Noise

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
This is a known fault & easy to fix, take out the three screws that hold the module to the panel & put spacers under the rubber mounts to get more clearence, the module is hitting the panel.
its only one small contact under it at a bolt in the housing, you will see a small witness mark on the panel
Cheers Rob

Woogler

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S1 Lumina HBD
As I suspected, the cable had absolutely nothing to do with the knocking noise from the C/C. Cable was apparently replaced and a spring??? Anyway, absolutely no change to knocking. They will be getting another visit from me!! But I will take DR Bobs advice and check it myself first. :bang:

R

Ratty

swish said:
What about the factory tyres????
Is anyone else experiencing exceptional wear on the inside edges??? Mine look weird with deterioration cracks on inside tread only........front and rear! (Dont know technical terms....I'm a chick= my excuse)

AHH INSIDE WEAR! YES My VYII and my Fathers VYII Calis both had this issue... 17,000Kms service they wanted to rotate and ballance wheels due to uneven tire wear! Interesting... very interesting!!!! :confused: