Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] Cruise Newcastle

06vzcalais

Reaction score
Hey peoples im currently staying in Raymond terrace for work looking for people to go cruising with before i go bored and insane as lapping around the joint is prety boring when you dont really know the area dont really wanna go as far north as taree or and further south than newie would like to get to know the beach areas around here so if your up for a cruise just let me know im not a hoon or a tool or anything like that as undue police attention is bad for everyone just wanna sit back listen to ma tunes and cruise

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
There's a few newie/maitland fellas here im always lapping newie thursday friday saturday night and sunday arvos is the best

are you going to sydney this sunday for the next cruise should be good there's me and fat36L going down

06vzcalais

Reaction score
There's a few newie/maitland fellas here im always lapping newie thursday friday saturday night and sunday arvos is the best

are you going to sydney this sunday for the next cruise should be good there's me and fat36L going down

can i get some details about the cruise ect ect my boss wants me to work sunday but i think he can go get well and truelly rooted

06vzcalais

Reaction score
newy forshore on thursday nights and sunday arvos are most popular just dont want to hit a night when the boys in blue trap you into a defect bay haha

Haha yeah
Big problem for me, will deff avoid that area then lol ill just cruise round newie for a bit then bail. Time to get my car fully engineered ASAP, althou i am a p plater, they will add rape me for my hi perf mods

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
Drive by the book and they won't look at you I haven't seen a defect bay in newie for months anyway so are you going to head down to the sydney cruise im going to msg fat36l tomorrow to see if he wants to meet up

06vzcalais

Reaction score
Drive by the book and they won't look at you I haven't seen a defect bay in newie for months anyway so are you going to head down to the sydney cruise im going to msg fat36l tomorrow to see if he wants to meet up

I wanted to head down but i had a funeral to go to, then my boss tells me i gotta work had a few other plans for the weekend but its all screwed up now, but i might just go out and cruise around newie i cant screw up with the cops anyway im on a verry limited license at the moment (been done for speeding,got off the suspension thru court,got done 3 weeks ago no p plates after driving out of a car wash they pulled me up straight away,assholes)

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
Your a busy man lol sucks about the po po but that's life ay ill be in town saturday night im in the vr wagon with a baby on board sticker ill be with a vn ss and maybe a jeep and a ba ford falcon pull up and have a chat we don't bite

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
Wow can't miss that nice ride hight is it bagged or just sittin on bump stops lol whats the sticker on the window say I can read it lol

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
Wow can't miss that nice ride hight is it bagged or just sittin on bump stops lol whats the sticker on the window say I cant read it lol