Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] Cruise Newcastle

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
Sorry hiptop is playing up grrrr

06vzcalais

Reaction score
nah just slammed Teins the sticker says "justify your exsitence"

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
Nice I like it ill keep my eye out for you

JBoags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
hey tivoom where and when is this sydney cruise on?

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
Sunday the 16th from windsor west sydney up through wisewmans ferry look in the jcccnsw cruise section there will be more info

06vzcalais

Reaction score
Decided to go for a drive to newie tonight, what a dissapointment. The trip there got off to a great start some idiot in a 90's model bmw decided he wanted to drag off a set of lights, he got the jump on me but as soon as i booted it he appeared in the rearview mirror, so i braked down to just below the speed limit when the passenger of the bmw screams out what a heap of ****, need i say more lol.
i decided to go the trek alone big mistake lol, was greeted with nothing but snobby 18 year olds acting like tools. i was also heckled by someone driving a ford laser bog stock faded paint and busted hub caps, all i have to say is bring on the C.A.P.A kit and jealousy is a curse, if i had someone to comunicate with it may of been better..

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
Hey sorry champ I would have been in the but if been sick as a mut and have an ultra sound tomorrow I will be in there saturday night even if it kills me BTW did you send me an email?

06vzcalais

Reaction score
Hey sorry champ I would have been in the but if been sick as a mut and have an ultra sound tomorrow I will be in there saturday night even if it kills me BTW did you send me an email?

Not to sure i think i did like a week or so ago ill see how i feel on sat night got a 12 hour shift on sat

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
Yeah that's fine mate don't let a few wankers turn you off it a nice place one you get to know it feel free to pm me your number if your keen to catch up on saturday