Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cultural Misunderstanding

Jonnii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z-Series Ute
There is a big difference between "Cultural Misunderstanding" and breaking the law. Feeding bacon to a hindu is "Cultural Misunderstanding" raping a women is breaking the law and should be punishable by death no matter who you are in all cases

m1lky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Just deport him. If you lock him up (like he deserves) then he won't be able to get a job when he gets out and the tax payer will be supporting another person on the dole.

I don't have kids so don't know what's happening in nz schools for Easter etc. Now I'm happily atheist but I would much rather be exposed to or have my children exposed to Christianity (the traditional religion of our countries) than an imported religion.

This is how things are done in this country if you don't like it your welcome to leave. Nobody's keeping you here.

Jonnii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z-Series Ute
What gets under my skin is the bloody scum lawyers that come up with these arguments to defend these protected species. How can anyone with morals stand there and say "your Honour, let my client off as he is ignorant of our ways....." basically condoning the rape of a woman?

Vermin.
I dont know how that lawyer can sleep at night actually i dont know how alot of lawyers sleep at night...

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ms Dalziel said Sharifi claimed he did not have a great understanding of sexual mores in Australia but Judge Mark Dean disagreed.

WHAT THE #### IS THIS BULLSHIT. ITS ####EN COMMON SENSE.

If you are a human being you know the difference between right and wrong. None of this 'I was traumatised when i was a kid so i became a serial killer or a rapist or a child molester'

If you cant follow basic rules of society you shouldn't be allowed to live in that society.

I hope this ####wit gets a taste of his own medicine in prison.

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
Deporting him would let him go Scott free. Firstly he has to go through our judicial system just as we would have to in another country and them when he's done his time he needs to have his citizenship revoked put on a plane and sent back to his country. I'm quite happy for my taxes to pay for him to be in jail first but he's had a chance to become a true Aussie and he's failed so throw the book at him! Hopefully some big guy called 'Butch' rapes him in jail so he knows how the crime he has committed feels himself

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
Oh and someone should rape his lawyer and tell him it's because they didn't understand the sexual mores of Australia

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
I say "STUMP" them both..... you know... cut their arms off @ the shoulders, the legs @ the hips... then his tackle = STUMP

sik_dose

Hybrids. Cars for fools.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 VL Calais Turbo, VZ SV6
Reading through the posts I cant help but feel this forum is populated by idiots. People born here have also commited violent crimes such as this. He did not do what he did because he is a "boat person" he did it because he is sick. His lawyer used a bullshit defect (its a lawyers job) same as lawyers make up bull **** defences when Australian born people go before our courts. Put the bloke in prizon for a lenghty stretch as we do with every other rapist and dont let the media use it as another opportunity to fear monger.