Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cultural Misunderstanding

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Reading through the posts I cant help but feel this forum is populated by idiots. People born here have also commited violent crimes such as this. He did not do what he did because he is a "boat person" he did it because he is sick. His lawyer used a bullshit defect (its a lawyers job) same as lawyers make up bull **** defences when Australian born people go before our courts. Put the bloke in prizon for a lenghty stretch as we do with every other rapist and dont let the media use it as another opportunity to fear monger.

Actually, you sir are the only idiot. In this mans homeland what he did would barely get a second look. Why do you think the gang rapists used culutural reasons? It is not made up...

In Afghanistan, "rape is legal" providing it is your wife and if it is not your wife...with the great religion of Islam, the woman has to prove with 3 men that the rape occurred otherwise she is jailed for sex out of wedlock. So while it is more a religion issue it is still a heavy culutural issue.

Well done on calling everyone an idiot though when it is you who is to be shown to be the idiot.

blasta1

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE
should just rape him with a piece of 4x2 , a nice splintery piece for that matter .

GlenM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
Chuck him (And all rapists for that matter) through a tree chipper. They'd be good for fertiliser at least.

Model%203590%20DSCN5740.JPG

I'm pretty sure you'd have a 100% rehabilitation success rate with that.

sik_dose

Hybrids. Cars for fools.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 VL Calais Turbo, VZ SV6
Actually, you sir are the only idiot. In this mans homeland what he did would barely get a second look. Why do you think the gang rapists used culutural reasons? It is not made up...

In Afghanistan, "rape is legal" providing it is your wife and if it is not your wife...with the great religion of Islam, the woman has to prove with 3 men that the rape occurred otherwise she is jailed for sex out of wedlock. So while it is more a religion issue it is still a heavy culutural issue.

Well done on calling everyone an idiot though when it is you who is to be shown to be the idiot.

If you believe Afghanistan is that different to here that a man can simply get away with rape good on you. Maby their system does work as you say it does. I can also assure you that punishment would be brutal and carried out outside the law.

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
What gets under my skin is the bloody scum lawyers that come up with these arguments to defend these protected species. How can anyone with morals stand there and say "your Honour, let my client off as he is ignorant of our ways....." basically condoning the rape of a woman?

Vermin.

should deport the lawyer with his ignorant client , maybe lawyers wont be so quick to defend them in the future

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
If you believe Afghanistan is that different to here that a man can simply get away with rape good on you. Maby their system does work as you say it does. I can also assure you that punishment would be brutal and carried out outside the law.
So you're saying that it's ok to rape because it's going to be dealt with?

sik_dose

Hybrids. Cars for fools.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 VL Calais Turbo, VZ SV6
So you're saying that it's ok to rape because it's going to be dealt with?

Good work mate. thats totaly what that means :banstick: Violent crimes such as rape are not culturally acceptable any were.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
bah why bother with simpletons.