Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Custom Number Plates

BLOWN-WH

Reaction score
Members Ride
Statesman-Caprice collection
The Holden ones look good.

View attachment 193572
They look amazing. Very nice!! :cool:

I might get the Premium one as you have but i also was thinking of grabbing the upgrade variant as with the upgrade one i can use a existing plate combination.

PeteSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SSV Redline
Yeah, it doesn't say it on the Myplates website. But when you buy slimline, you get slimline front and normal size rear. Plenty of options available that only cost 499/yr too.

i think the rear slimline is still smaller than the standard sized yellow +black plates. Some of these new plate colour combo's are quite hard to read.

HoldenCalaisV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais-V Series 2
I'm just wondering if we are allow to have HWP as the first characters on our plate's like the Highway patrols.

I typed it in @ Myplates and it went though but not sure if they will decline it once they see it.

r0_0_3040_1867_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

BLOWN-WH

Reaction score
Members Ride
I ended up the other day ordering the Holden Upgrade (slim) plates in the original existing issued numbers/letters that are on my car now. Like to keep it original LOL.
The lady over the phone though seemed to not know the difference between Holden & HSV and kept telling me there the same....There NOT!!! haha
I hope i receive the right ones now :)

Regarding the Holden Premium ones i won't lie i do actually like them now and am more enticed since there will only be 1000 of them ever pressed to order a set and keep them for later use perhaps.
Here's my question since you can only change the first 3 numbers (123 GMH) of the Premium plates what would you guys think is a more logical step to go...either put a number combination that is reference to the person owning the vehicle or a number combination relating to the vehicle stats etc??

SSteve

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SSV Redline Manual Heron White
I ended up the other day ordering the Holden Upgrade (slim) plates in the original existing issued numbers/letters that are on my car now. Like to keep it original LOL.
The lady over the phone though seemed to not know the difference between Holden & HSV and kept telling me there the same....There NOT!!! haha
I hope i receive the right ones now :)

Regarding the Holden Premium ones i won't lie i do actually like them now and am more enticed since there will only be 1000 of them ever pressed to order a set and keep them for later use perhaps.
Here's my question since you can only change the first 3 numbers (123 GMH) of the Premium plates what would you guys think is a more logical step to go...either put a number combination that is reference to the person owning the vehicle or a number combination relating to the vehicle stats etc??
Personal preference...my choice would be to Reference the car

BLOWN-WH

Reaction score
Members Ride
Personal preference...my choice would be to Reference the car
Very true on the personal preference thing yep but also happy to hear everyones ideas still :)
My brother is with you @SSteve as he too suggested the same!

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
The Holden upgrade plates have changed to the white Holden emblem for VicRoads

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224

BLOWN-WH

Reaction score
Members Ride
The Holden upgrade plates have changed to the white Holden emblem for VicRoads
Far out....I wonder what my order will have now red or white?
I ordered 2 days ago exactly.

Just checked the vplates site and you are right its changed to the white Holden logo but when i go to confirm the plate its still showing the red one??

Thanks for the heads up @Anthony121. Might give Vic Roads a call later to see whats the go.