Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Custom plate ideas plz???

Whales

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Series 3 Ute, manual. Hz Pano 5.0L injected
No **** sherlock

VZ57SSZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VF Series II SSV
seems the post I was replying to was removed.

Last edited:

drift-it

Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 Px ranger 4x4
to reply to not using numbers for letters...did u ever think that some ppl cant afford 2k for number plates and just wanna get $450 plates and substitute numbers for letters! even though its not as good as a full custom plates its better then the crap state plates most cars have! and even with a cheaper plate your car will still stand out to any other car that may look the same. and BTW i dont have custom plates. cant find anything i like!

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
to reply to not using numbers for letters...did u ever think that some ppl cant afford 2k for number plates and just wanna get $450 plates and substitute numbers for letters! even though its not as good as a full custom plates its better then the crap state plates most cars have! and even with a cheaper plate your car will still stand out to any other car that may look the same. and BTW i dont have custom plates. cant find anything i like!

Least with state issued plates your car is less likely to attract attention ;)

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
LANAVULU.

10 char.

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
farkem iiiiiiiii
hey guys wantin to purchase sum new plates soon but i'm a bit stuck with wat to actually get for my Vs ss anyone got any ideas??

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
I wanted to get [STOLEN] but it said its an illegal combination in SA or something.

I also thought about [NO REGO] , that was available and it was also possible to have the space but I thought about it a bit harder and realized the novelty would wear off fast and only make my car easily recognizable.. I don't want everyone to know my car and dont want to stand out.

I ended up getting black slim line plates with white lettering, it suits my car very well and its just a tad more than normal plates with no renewal fees.

My friend bought [VL COMM] plates in Vic like 10+ years ago, had them on her car around a year and had tons of people asking her to sell them. She took them off because of the attention.