Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Custom seat pictures?

SMIT

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT C2R TURBO 5SP + CRUNCH VE SSV 6SP
I have actually bought a set, cost me around $630 delivered for 2m of extra material and complete set front and rear, then an addition $500 to get professionally installed.

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

EDIT: Not sure if it is the same seller.

Last edited:

GILLO

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT Berlina
I have actually bought a set, cost me around $630 delivered for 2m of extra material and complete set front and rear, then an addition $500 to get professionally installed.
EDIT: Not sure if it is the same seller.

Looks good mate. Can you confirm which seller it was. One seller says that installation can be done DIY, I guess a professional install would be better though. How do you like them? What did you do with the extra 2m of leather? I am Definately thinking about getting a full cream set for my Blue VT with door trims and maybe blue holden logo embossing on the seats.

SMIT

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT C2R TURBO 5SP + CRUNCH VE SSV 6SP
Doing it yourself is really hard if your not qualified, and is very time consuming and probably wont evan look half as good a pro.

I am using the extra material to cover my door inserts and parcel shelf, i did get another 2m of material to cover the parcel shelf.

Here is the contact info for guy who did mine:

Max Ungun

0417 052 070

[email protected]

Smyrna Import Export Pty Ltd

I have recently talked to him when i purchased some extra material, and lives in hoppers crossing. You can go and see his work before you buy, as i did.

Gloverfmx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
hey mate, heres a couple shots of my seats, theyre so much more comfy then the stockers.

Attachments

• P3170490 (Small).JPG
    P3170490 (Small).JPG
    53 KB · Views: 384
  • P3170492 (Small).JPG
    P3170492 (Small).JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 294
  • P3170496 (Small).JPG
    P3170496 (Small).JPG
    38 KB · Views: 261