Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Daily Driver 15" Tire Suggestions

VX Exec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S1
Austone Athena's, paid $65 fitted. Never had a problem with em.

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
Highway max remoulds. I got them after reading about them on this forum. Love them. Handle well and quiet on the road

This.
Best bang for buck tire you can get. Look them up on Google: Highway Maxx Tires

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
I've gotten Bridgestone RE92's from K-Mart tyre and auto fitted for about that price, not too long ago either. I won't use anything else.

A fine tyre for the price. I've had them on a couple of Commodores in your size and and they do the job very well.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
eww TZ700 on your list forget about them LOL i got less than 10000km out of mine.im now on $75NZ "event" china specials just rotated them at 13000km and they are still like new but i do do regular alignments and dont rub any curbs and dont out drive the tyre which is quite easily done LOL.

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Federalsssss!!!

Brett_jjj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
I have 205/65/15 khumo KH17 tyres on my VS and I can recommend them as a decent but cheap tyre. I paid around $100 each fitted and balanced. I live in the bush, so theyre probably a lot cheaper in the city areas. I had $70 diamondback tyres from kmart before this, and these were deadly in the wet, it would slide out badly at just 20 - 30 km/h going through a roundabout. Now with these khumno's, I can now go through the same roundabouts in the wet at 50 km/h without even looking like sliding. For a skinny little standard tyre these khumos grip pretty good , especially in the wet, and when they do let go, its a predictable slide, not like the cheaper tyres that just let go with no warning, like hitting ice or oil etc..