Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Damm cars

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
Ok guys ive got a leek somewhere in my cooling system think it may be a pipe.If anyone has any ideas to wot it might be like a common leek shout it out plz cos im gettin pissed off filling up with coolant and bleeding it.Also i have 2 leeking injectors does anyone know how much they might be to replace.

Cheers all :thumbsup:

R

rattattack1313

Soup time, is it??? leeks.....loool.... clean the engine bay up with some degreaser, so you can see whats happening...then just run her and watch.......can even go to an extreme & put food coloring the water ...makes it easier to see........try tightening all the hose-clamps up.............not sure on prices of injectors.........

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Injectors cost nothing to replace. On the leak, can you see the water under the car, if not could be a head gasket or a head problem, quite common on Vl's

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
rat i make the best leek and potato soup known to man. No leaks lol.

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
jacked car up and the water is running from one of the hoses along the very bottom one and dripping ooff there and yeh i can see a little puddle under the car.But there is no oil in radiator it's clean as a whistle which can only be a good thing lol.

P.S il jack it up again tomorow and take a pic but i rekon it's either a small split in the hose or like rat said maybe a clamp loose :thumbsup:

D

Dead Head

For 1 reco injector $60 and get cheaper the more you get. i payed $42 each for four.
Thats in Briss.

shady

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Executive/ VR clubsport
cost us $90 for two in sydney, then had to get someone to put em on...thats what happens when women attempt to do things themselves, got a friendly mechanic tho...he fixes everything at next to nothing, that is a male trick..a case of beer does the job well

R

rattattack1313

Geees,I wish people didn't talk about beer all the time...now i will have to crack one...or 4...( a Roadies Breakfast)............... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
rattattack1313 said:
Geees,I wish people didn't talk about beer all the time...now i will have to crack one...or 4...( a Roadies Breakfast)............... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

m8, know exactly how you feel. :)

my1stvl, it sounds like a split hose, replace that hose and see if that fixes your leak, if not, then i would say its the radiator thats cracked due to corrosion etc etc

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
rattattack1313 said:

....ohhh after last night i dont want to think of beer... or tequilla. hurties.... :b: