Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Damo's New VX SS

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
yea i went for a cruise in town last night and sooooo many cops so we got outta there quick smart lol

dnt worry bout the boys in blue 2 much m8, just drive normal and u will b fine...only times ive been pulled ova cause they wanted to admire the car :D which i found quite funny.....

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Smart ass :p
So thats why your engine covers are airbrushed and what not? lol

They aren't tho ;) Well, they might be, depends if the airbrusher has finished them. I do it so it looks nice when i need to fix broken things (which is more often than not going on the amount of dust on it atm)

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
car looks nice man good 2 see u changed those rims that were on it b4 the new 1ns set it off nicely not bad 4 20's :thumbsup: got any plans 4 it?

FORCED

Huh Did Sum 1 Say FORCED?
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
car looks nice man good 2 see u changed those rims that were on it b4 the new 1ns set it off nicely not bad 4 20's :thumbsup: got any plans 4 it?

thanks mate...custom interiour is getting done as we speak, im gonna rip out all the stereo and replace it with more top of the line gear and re do the install to a more appeling look, definately mafless edit with the OTR CAI, lower it more, colour code the engine bay and add some billet caps and maybee a re-spray later down the track depending on how good it comes up with the polish...custom plates are on order atm so thats the next thing!!!

heres a sample pic of what the colour of the int will look like!!

28072008042.jpg

Last edited: