Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Danny's VT SS

JAKE-26

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Exec
Thanks god those lights are back to normal!! Altezzas can look ok but everytime i see them or similar lights still with a vt garnish i almost throw up ;)

On another note, that exhaust sounds ridiculous!! i think i just jizzed.

Wheels also set it off, nice car dude :)

stews vtss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss 5ltr
Awwww! completely forgot that early VT's still had the real V8!!! Was thinking you would have a piston slapper clicking on this but no. Tail lights might look okay with out the garnish but dont you have to replace the whole boot with a VX one to get rid of it?

i agree 100% on the real v8 thing :) gotta love 5ltrs

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
Haha I'm pretty sure I mentioned it in another thread that u had posted in, not 100% sure. But yeah, that's our new daily. :p

Also, we prolly shouldn't have, but got another project too!!! Will have to start a thread on it soon, chucked pics up on AussieV8 but that's about the only spot I've posted it up. It's a HJ Kinga, got it about a month ago. This thing makes ur VK body seem mint! lol

[YOUTUBE]XikG5zERx2c[/YOUTUBE]

DSCF5669640x480.jpg

DSCF5710640x480.jpg

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
Nah we're actually lazy buggers lol.

If we worked on the Kinga at every possible time we could, it would be in primer already! lol. We only do little bits at a time. Sometimes we can get a fair bit done tho.

Hey with panels you've stripped back to metal and repaired, wat do u spray on them to keep them from rusting? I guess some sort of etch primer hey?