Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dave's VT executive

B

BXHD

Yeah I'm leaning towards it also.

I've got to get new tires (no tread, and one blew on the cruise today ._.) and machine the brake disks first.

Dave.

eeek, u blew out a tyre? wat were u doing :p haha.
this car is very nice! got some pics il send to u wen i upload them. dnt have the cord to do so until the w/e :doh:

i rekn tint would be more bang for ur bucks :D tint makes a massive difference. get rich to do a chop of both (side skirts vs. tint) and then choose?

PORT3R

WTB: 1 money tree
Reaction score
Members Ride
5L VQ stato
eeek, u blew out a tyre? wat were u doing :p haha.
this car is very nice! got some pics il send to u wen i upload them. dnt have the cord to do so until the w/e :doh:

i rekn tint would be more bang for ur bucks :D tint makes a massive difference. get rich to do a chop of both (side skirts vs. tint) and then choose?

I have no idea what happened...it was when we were cruising to the last meet point, down the freeway...
I just hear the guy next to me beeping, he pulls next to me "CHECK YOUR TIRE!"
I'm like... :shutup: uh oh...

Lucky I had my spare in the boot lol :clap:

I'm thinking I'll go with the tinting. Got a quote of $150 for darkest legal, all around, is this a good price?

Dave.

B

BXHD

I have no idea what happened...it was when we were cruising to the last meet point, down the freeway...
I just hear the guy next to me beeping, he pulls next to me "CHECK YOUR TIRE!"
I'm like... :shutup: uh oh...

Lucky I had my spare in the boot lol :clap:

I'm thinking I'll go with the tinting. Got a quote of $150 for darkest legal, all around, is this a good price?

Dave.

oh gosh, that could have ended badly! very lucky u had a spare, im sure someone would have lent u one if u needed it! :thumbsup:
yeah, tint is great for summer too. $150 sounds great! where from? i want 5% but scared about insurance :(

B

BXHD

tint should'nt affect (effect? never get those right) the insurance price...

i wouldnt have though anyhow...

not the price, the pay out if something happens because it is illegal.
im with just car and apperently they are slimey and would do anything to get out of a payout. for example, what if i crashed into a merc or something at night time, with 5% tint. they could say, " oh hells no, u have illegal tint, and it is illegal for that reason (?), we dnt have to pay you out"

*kills self* :bomb: haha.

PORT3R

Reaction score
Members Ride
5L VQ stato
not the price, the pay out if something happens because it is illegal.
im with just car and apperently they are slimey and would do anything to get out of a payout. for example, what if i crashed into a merc or something at night time, with 5% tint. they could say, " oh hells no, u have illegal tint, and it is illegal for that reason (?), we dnt have to pay you out"

*kills self* :bomb: haha.

Haha yeah, I've heard the same thing, and I'm with JustCar also.
If it's darkest legal, insurance shouldn't care right? I'm going to ask them before I do anything first to make sure though :p

Also with the tire, it was a puncture from a nail (found the hole). My mate says BobJane do puncture repair for like $15.
Might check this out and wait another month before getting new rubber all around.

Dave.

B

BXHD

Haha yeah, I've heard the same thing, and I'm with JustCar also.
If it's darkest legal, insurance shouldn't care right? I'm going to ask them before I do anything first to make sure though :p

Also with the tire, it was a puncture from a nail (found the hole). My mate says BobJane do puncture repair for like $15.
Might check this out and wait another month before getting new rubber all around.

Dave.

darkest legal would be fine because it's still legal. just put it down as a non standard item of ur car, such as wheels, sound system, etc. u should be fine then :thumbsup:

PORT3R

Reaction score
Members Ride
5L VQ stato
darkest legal would be fine because it's still legal. just put it down as a non standard item of ur car, such as wheels, sound system, etc. u should be fine then :thumbsup:

Once I replace the tires and machine the disks ._.
WTB winning lottery ticket lol :smoking:

Dave.

GE4CE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7
I love this shot and exactly the height im looking for

IMG_4770.jpg