Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DBA vs HSV OEM Rotars

VESSVBLACK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Series 1
Just wondering the difference between quality ect between VE HSV Rotars and DBA T3, have got new rear 350 mm x 26 HSV Rotars and Calipers to go on my VE SS, but because im running front Brembo/DBA T3 Rotars combo on the fronts, im thinking a better idea to run DBA rotars all round,,does it make much difference by running difference rear rotars?

Asmodai78

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V Sportwagon
shouldn't make any difference, ive got T3s on the front and standards on the rear and the breaking is fine, I could be wrong but I think DBA supply HSV their rotors, the front ones would be where id be looking for the better rotor (which you have) compaired to the rear as the front does most of the stopping.

VESSVBLACK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Series 1
shouldn't make any difference, ive got T3s on the front and standards on the rear and the breaking is fine, I could be wrong but I think DBA supply HSV their rotors, the front ones would be where id be looking for the better rotor (which you have) compaired to the rear as the front does most of the stopping.

thanks for that answer, that seems logical as the rotars I have for the rears are hsv genuine 350mm , which look quality all as good as dba , if doesn't affect the front braking system, might as well use them.